RMS - Credit codes
The Credit codes section is located in the Services menu tab. Credit codes page is designed to make credit transfer between different accounts or companies fast and simple. You can generate a credit code that can be used later and added to any other company or account.
Important. User is solely responsible for keeping the generated credit code(s) secure while transferring them between accounts or companies.
Create new credit code
To create a new credit code go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Services tab and click on Credit codes submenu.
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Credit codes menu (Credit codes → Create).
- Enter the number of credits you want to assign to the code.
- (Optional) you can enter a short description for your credit code.
- Click Create and your credit code will appear in the top of the credit codes table.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: Code created.
Important. To activate a credit code(s) go to Credit pools page. You can check if the credit code activation status in column Code Status.
Example of the credit code: 7crwfx4n9pkmkqu12hlao58r041dbe6i
In the right customization panel, you will find Table columns tab that allows you to choose specific columns you want to see in the main content window. Select the columns and you want and click Save button. To get default main content window layout click the Reset button.
You can enable the following columns:
Remove credit code(s)
- To remove credit code(s) go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Services tab and click on Credit codes submenu.
- Select credit code(s) that you wish to remove (you can remove multiple credit codes at once).
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Credit codes menu (Credit codes → Remove).
- You will get prompted with a confirmation pop-up. Click "Yes" if you wish to remove the selected credit code(s).
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: Credit deleted. The removed credit code(s) will no longer be visible in the Firmware table.