RMS - Credit pools
Move credit pool
To move credit pool to a different company go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Services tab and click on Service pools submenu.
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Service pools menu (Service pools → Move).
- Select or search for the company from which the credits will be moved.
- Next select or search for the company to which the credits will be moved.
- Enter the number of credits you want to assign to the new credit pool.
- Click Move, and new service pool will appear in the top of the service pools table.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: Credit pool moved.
Credit pool PDF report
If you want to get a print-friendly PDF report with detailed pool information, click the Download pool report icon in the Actions column.
Example of the credit pool report file: report_3018_2019_06_18_13_15.pdf
Credit pool history
If you want to view detailed pool history logs, click the Pool history logs icon in the Actions column. In the pop-up window, you will get all the information about the credit pool by both User(s) and Device(s). See images below.
Activate credit code
To activate a credit code go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Services tab and click on Credit pools submenu.
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Credit pools menu (Credit pools → Activate code).
- Enter the credit code you want to activate.
- Click Activate, and new credit pool will appear in the top of the credit pools table.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: Credit added.
Important. To create a new credit code(s) go to Credit codes page.
Example of the credit code: 7crwfx4n9pkmkqu12hlao58r041dbe6i
In the right customization panel, you will find Table columns tab that allows you to choose specific columns you want to see in the main content window. Select the columns and you want and click Save button. To get default main content window layout click the Reset button.
You can enable the following columns: