RMS - Firmware
The Firmware section is located in the Files menu tab can be used to upload Firmware files to RMS. This functionality remains mostly useful if you have a custom firmware version. This section of the RMS user manual provides an overview of the Files / Firmware section.
If you are just looking to update your devices on RMS to the latest firmware version you do not need to upload the lastest firmware. Just go to update firmware in Top control menu and you will be able to select the latest firmware available.
Uploading firmware files
To upload a firmware file go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Files tab and click on Firmware submenu.
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Files menu (Files → Add new).
- Click Add file button, select the config file that you wish to add from your computer.
- (Optional) you can enter a short description for your firmware file.
- Click Upload if successful your file will appear in the top of the Firmware table.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: File uploaded.
Downloading firmware files
To upload a firmware file, you must first obtain one. You can download firmware for different RUT devices from these links:
- RUT230 Firmware Downloads
- RUT240 Firmware Downloads
- RUT850 Firmware Downloads
- RUT900 Firmware Downloads
- RUT950 Firmware Downloads
- RUT955 Firmware Downloads
Deleting firmware files
- To remove a firmware file(s) go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Files tab and click on Firmware submenu.
- Select firmware(s) that you wish to remove (you can remove multiple firmware at once).
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Files menu (Files → Remove).
- You will be prompted with a confirmation pop-up. Click "Yes" if you wish to remove the selected firmware(s).
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: File deleted. The removed configuration(s) will no longer be visible in the Firmware table.