RMS Files: FW files
The FW files section located in the Files menu tab can be used to upload firmware files to RMS. You can upload a maximum of 10 firmware files. This section of the RMS user manual provides an overview on the functions of the FW files section.
Uploading firmware files
To upload a firmware file go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Files tab and click on Firmware submenu.
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Files menu (Files → Add new).
- Click Add file button, select the config file that you wish to add from your computer.
- (Optional) you can enter a short description for your firmware file.
- Click Upload if successful your file will appear in the top of the Firmware table.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: File uploaded.
Downloading firmware files
To upload a firmware file, you must first obtain one. You can download firmware for different RUT devices from these links:
- RUT230 Firmware Downloads
- RUT240 Firmware Downloads
- RUT850 Firmware Downloads
- RUT900 Firmware Downloads
- RUT950 Firmware Downloads
- RUT955 Firmware Downloads
Deleting firmware files
- To remove a firmware file(s) go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Files tab and click on Firmware submenu.
- Select firmware(s) that you wish to remove (you can remove multiple firmware at once).
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Files menu (Files → Remove).
- You will be prompted with a confirmation pop-up. Click "Yes" if you wish to remove the selected firmware(s).
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: File deleted. The removed configuration(s) will no longer be visible in the Firmware table.