RMS Remote SSH
The Remote SSH section located in the RMS Connect menu and it allow using SSH protocol to connect directly to devices that are plugged into Teltonika Networks equipment.
Remote SSH video guide
Below you will find a tutorial where you will learn how to use RMS Connect to set up a Remote SSH connection on your end device.
Add new remote
To add a new remote device go to Left sidebar panel (RMS Connect → Remote SSH) and click on Remote SSH.
Move your mouse pointer to the Remote menu and select Add new remote (Remote → Add new remote).
- While on the Auto Scan tab, select a device from the drop-down list.
- The list of the accessible ports will be displayed.
- Select the IP, then the SSH port, and click Add. (Optionally you can change the name).
You will get a success message.
A newly created Remote SSH connection will appear on the screen.
- If the Manual tab is selected you must know all the connection details.
- Begin by entering the name for the SSH connection.
- Enter the IP address for your end device.
- Then set the SSH port, the default one is 22.
- Finally, pick your RMS-connected device and to finish, click the ADD button.
- We now have manually created a Remote SSH connection.
Connecting to Remote SSH
- To connect, click on the name of the connection or anywhere on the general highlighted area.
- Clicking the connection name open will the direct link generation window.
- And clicking on the general highlighted area will open a window with the complete SSH connection information.
- You can specify the preferred connection duration. RMS will create a sharable connection link.
- Enter the authentication information.
- Connected. You can perform various operations with the files and folders.