RMS Users: Users
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Users section located in the Users menu tab can be used to create or delete users from your RMS profile. This section of the RMS user manual provides an overview on the functions of the Users section.
Add new[edit | edit source]
The Invite new is used to invite new users to manage or view your RMS profile.
To invite a new user go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Users → Users) and click on Users submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Users menu and select Invite new (Users → Invite new).
The Invite new function is used to add new users to your RMS profile.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Users menu and click Invite new.
- You will get a Invite new user pop-up window. All fields are mandatory.
- Enter the Email of the new user, select the Company user will be able to manage and set the Role. Each role has different user rights.
- Click Invite button when ready.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: ✔ User invited.
- Role - defines the user's role. Each role has different user rights on RMS. Possible roles:
- Read-only - users are used for demonstration purposes. They cannot perform any actions and cannot interact with any device, user or company.
- End client - can only see and interact with devices and users that belong to their specific company. End clients cannot create subsidiary companies and cannot manually move their company's credits.
- Administrator - have full control over their company devices, users, and any devices/ users that belong to their subsidiary companies. Administrators are able to create new users and subsidiary companies, as well as move credits between created subsidiary companies.
- After the new user will receive an email. User will have to create a new RMS account.
- Below you will see an example of such email.
After the invited user creates an account. The user table will look similar to the example below.
Delete[edit | edit source]
The Remove option is used remove user(s) from your RMS profile.
To remove user(s) go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Users → Users) and click on Users submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Users menu and select Remove (Users → Remove).
The Remove function is used to delete existing user(s) from your RMS profile.
- Select user(s) you want to remove.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Users menu and click Remove.
- You will get a Remove pop-up window. Click Yes button to remove the user(s).
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: ✔ User deleted.
The removed user(s) should longer be visible in the user table.