TRB140 First Start
This Wiki page contains the online version of the Quick Start Guide (QSG) for the TRB140 LTE Ethernet Gateway. Here you will find an overview of the various components found on the front and back sides of a TRB140 device, basic hardware installation, first login information, device specifications and general safety information. It is highly recommended that you acquaint yourself with with the Quick Start Guide before using the device. If you own a TRB140 device, you can also find a printed version of the Quick Start Guide in the device's package.
|1||SIM card slot|
|2||Mobile antenna connector|
|3||Mobile connection type LEDs|
|4||Mobile signal strength indication LEDs|
1. Power on the device and connect the USB cable to your computer.
2. Allow the gateway to boot up. This might take up to 30 s.
3. Your computer's OS should detect the USB device and install the drivers for the virtual NDIS network adapter. IP address is set automatically via DHCP.
4. Use a Web browser to go to gateway's default address: http://192.168.2.1
5. Use the following credentials to login:
6. Go to the WebUI's Status → Overview page to check the signal strength:
TRB140 gateway must be used in compliance with any and all applicable national and international laws and with any special restrictions regulating the utilixation of the communication module in prescribed applications and environments.
|RF technologies||GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+, LTE|
|Max. RF power||32 dBm@GSM, 24 dBm@WCDMA, 23 dBm@LTE|
|Bundled accessories specifications*|
|Power||AC/DC power adapter 9 V, 1 A, 4 pin plug|
|GSM/WCDMA/LTE antenna||698~868/1850~2690 MHz, 50 Ω, VSWR ≤ 2, gain** 2 dBi, omnidirectional, SMA male connector|
* Order code dependent.
** Higher gain antenna can be connected to compensate for cable attenuation when a cable is used. The user is responsible for the compliance with the legal regulations.