How to upload a configuration (backup) file into a router via RMS?
Using Upload backup option you can upload configuration (backup) file for your selected device(s). To upload files go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Management → Devices) and click on Devices submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Configuration menu and select Upload backup (Configuration → Upload backup).
The Upload backup option provides you with the ability to upload configuration files to devices registered on your RMS profile.
Step by step instructions[edit source]
Read the instructions to learn how to upload configuration (backup) for your device(s).
- Select the device(s) that will upload configuration (backup) file to.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Configuration menu and click Upload backup.
- After a pop-up window will appear. Select the configuration file you've uploaded to RMS previously from a drop-down menu. And click Select button.
- In the next window will display configuration upload progress.
- After the configuration (backup) is uploaded in the Status column you will you will get a message: ✔ Done.
- Allow some time for your device(s) to load new configuration. They wont be reachable for up to 1 minute.
- When the ⬤ red circle (Offline) will change to ⬤ green circle (Online) configuration got uploaded and device(s) are fully operational.