The Credits section located in the Settings and Credits panel that is located in the top right corner of your screen. It shows how much data is left for RMS Connect services and allows you to add more data if required.
To access it, click on the user profile icon, you get a drop-down menu. There you will be able to find the Credits section.
Credits menu have these options:
- Activate code
- Move credits
- Credit history
- Credit codes
To activate an RMS credit code go to Settings and Credits panel. Which is located in the top right corner of your screen. You will get a drop-down menu.
- There you will be able to find the Credits section.
- Next, click on Activate code.
1 RMS Credit provides 2Gb of data.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Data menu and select Add data (Data → Add data).
- In the new dialog window select the company to which the data will be added.
- Enter the amount of credits you want to use and click the Add button.
- You will get a confirmation dialog. Click the confirm button.
Data will be added and you will get confirmation message on the top of your screen: Data added successfully.