Difference between revisions of "RMS Manual: Events"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 14:08, 12 July 2019
The information on this page is out of date. This feature is deprecated and not available on the current version of RMS.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Events menu tab stores various RMS related event logs, which includes Device, Profile, User and System events. This section of the RMS user manual provides an overview on the Events tab.
View[edit | edit source]
The View submenu of the Events tab can be used to customize which columns should be visible in the events table. It is visible from all Events tab sections and changes made to View settings apply to all sections as well.
- Date - displays the date when an event occurred
- Event type - displays event type, i.e., Device, Profile, User or System
- Event - displays the description of an event
- ID - displays an event's ID. Each event that occurs has its own unique ID
- IP - displays a user's login IP address next to System related events
- MAC - displays a device's MAC address next Device related events
- Profile - displays from what profile an event was generated
- User - displays the user's (who generated an event) ID. Each user in the RMS has its own unique ID
- Records per page - sets how many events should be displayed in the events table at once
- Reset to default - returns the View settings to their default state
All events[edit | edit source]
The All events section displays events of every type (Device, Profile, User, System):
Device events[edit | edit source]
The Device events section displays RMS device related events such as new device added, removed, configuration changed, etc.:
Profile events[edit | edit source]
The Profile events section displays events related to profile and group actions:
User events[edit | edit source]
The User events section displays events related to user creation or removal:
System events[edit | edit source]
The System events section displays system related events such as successful and unsuccessful logins: