RMS Users: Profiles
The Profiles section located in the Users menu tab can be used to create and delete profiles and manage RMS licenses. This section of the RMS user manual provides an overview on the functions of the Profiles section.
Add new company
To create a new company go to the RMS web page, Management on the Left sidebar panel, (Management → Companies) and click on Companies submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the top control Company menu and select Add new (Company → Add new).
The Add new function is used to create new companies for your RMS profile. You can create a subsidiary company that will belong to your current company.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Company menu and click Add new company.
- You will get a Add new company pop-up window.
- Enter your company name and select the parent company. Which parent company the newly created company will belong to.
- And finally click on the Create button.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification: Company created.
- Keep in mind, if you are a 3rd level company (your parent company has a parent company of its own), you cannot create a subsidiary company of your own.
To remove company go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Users → Companies) and click on Companies tab.
Move your mouse pointer to the top control Company menu and select Remove (Company → Remove).
- Select a company you would like to remove.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Company menu and click Remove company.
- You will get a confirmation pop-window. Click the Confirm button to continue.
- If there any assigned devices to the company you want to remove, all those devices will also be removed from the RMS.
- You can remove multiple companies at the same time.