Difference between revisions of "RUT240 Logging in"
From Teltonika Networks Wiki
m (Protected "RUT240 Logging in" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 12:42, 28 January 2022Main Page > RUT Routers > RUT240 > RUT240 Manual > RUT240 Logging in
Configure your computer (Windows)
- Enable the wireless network connection (go to Start → Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Center. In the left panel click the Change adapter settings link. Right click on Wireless Network Connection and select Enable).
- Setup wireless network adapter on your computer (right click on Wireless Network Connection and select Properties. After that select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP) and click Properties).
- Select Obtain IP address and Obtain DNS server address automatically if they are not selected. Click OK.
- Right click on Wireless Network Connection and select Connect to see available wireless networks.
- Choose the wireless network RUT240_**** from the list and click Connect. Enter the WiFi password located on the device's label.
Login to device
- To enter the router's Web interface (WebUI), type http://192.168.1.1 into the URL field of your Internet browser.
- Use the following login information when prompted for authentication:
- After you login, you will be prompted to change your password for security reasons. The new password must contain at least 8 characters, including at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one digit. This step is mandatory and you will not be able to interact with the router's WebUI before you change the password.
- When you change the router's password, the Configuration Wizard will start. The Configuration Wizard is a tool used to setup some of the router's main operating parameters.
- Go to the Status → Network page and pay attention to the Signal Strength indication. To maximize cellular performance try adjusting the antennas or changing the location of your device to achieve the best signal conditions (you can find information on signal strength recommendations here).