Router is online in RMS but I cannot see GPS data
Main Page > IoT Platforms > RMS > RMS FAQ > Router is online in RMS but I cannot see GPS data
If your router is online in RMS but doesn't display GPS information, it most likely means that GPS parameter monitoring for that router is disabled. To fix this, please follow these steps.
- Go to the RMS website and log in to your account.
- Select the device(s) in question
- Move your mouse pointer the Monitoring top action menu and click Set update period.
- Mark the checkmark next to GPS Monitoring.
- Specify the frequency at which GPS parameters will be updated in RMS.
- When you are done, click Save.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: Device updated.
Important! GPS monitoring updates these parameters: Latitude, Longitude, FIX, Altitude, Speed, Satellites, Course, Status, Enabled, Accuracy.