Template:Networking trb14x first start device configuration
1. Power on the device and connect the USB cable to your computer.
2. Allow the gateway to boot up. This might take up to 30 s.
3. Your computer's OS should detect the USB device and install the drivers for the virtual NDIS network adapter. IP address is set automatically via DHCP.
4. Use a Web browser to go to gateway's default address: http://192.168.2.1
5. Use the following credentials to login:
6. Go to the WebUI's Status → Overview page to check the signal strength: