Template:Rms manual management configuration upload
The Upload function provides you with the possibility to upload configuration files to devices registered on your RMS profile.
- Select the device(s) that will receive the uploaded configuration file:
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Configuration submenu (Management → Configuration) and click "Upload":
- Select a configuration file either from the ones you've uploaded to RMS before or from your computer:
NOTE: you can only load a configuration file that was downloaded from the same type of router with the same firmware version.
- You will be prompted to confirm the procedure. If you are ready to proceed, click "Yes":
- The next pop-up will show the status of the process. When you see a green check mark and the text "This router wont' be reachable for few minutes" under the "Event" field, your configuration will have been uploaded and at that point you can close the pop-up box:
Your configuration will be applied in a few minutes.