How to download a router's troubleshoot file from RMS?
The Troubleshoot is used to download troubleshoot file for your selected device(s). Troubleshoot file - downloadable archive, that contains full router configuration and all System log files.
To download troubleshoot file for your devices go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Management → Devices) and click on Devices submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Actions menu and select Export Troubleshoot.
The Export Troubleshoot function is used to download the troubleshoot file from the selected device(s).
Step by step Instructions
- Select device(s) for which troubleshoot file(s) you would like to download.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Actions menu and click Export Troubleshoot.
- You will get a confirmation pop-up window.
- Click the Confirm button.
- In the Status column click the link to download troubleshoot files.
- You can easily download troubleshoot by clicking the file link.
- You will be able to access and redownload the troubleshot(-s) anytime in Management → Files or in each device's details.