How to upload a configuration (backup) file into a router via RMS?
Using Upload backup option you can upload configuration (backup) file for your selected device(s). To upload files go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Management → Devices) and click on Devices submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Configuration menu and select Upload backup (Configuration → Upload backup).
The Upload backup option provides you with the ability to upload configuration files to devices registered on your RMS profile.
Step by step instructions
Read the instructions to learn how to upload configuration (backup) for your device(s).
- Select the device(s) that will upload configuration (backup) file to.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Configuration menu and click Upload backup.
- After a pop-up window will appear. Select the configuration file you've uploaded to RMS previously from a drop-down menu. And click Select button.
- In the next window will display configuration upload progress.
- After the configuration (backup) is uploaded in the Status column you will you will get a message: ✔ Done.
- Allow some time for your device(s) to load new configuration. They wont be reachable for up to 1 minute.
- When the ⬤ red circle (Offline) will change to ⬤ green circle (Online) configuration got uploaded and device(s) are fully operational.