The Reports section is located in the Management menu. And is used to generate and store generated reports. A report contains information on user requested device parameters for the user-specified period. Reports can either be generated for one specific time period or set to be generated periodically. This section of the RMS user manual provides an overview on the Reports section.
You can generate two types of reports on RMS:
- Single reports
- Periodic reports
Add new report
You can create report templates that can be used to generate device reports for a selected time period. Reports can be set to be single, manually generated reports, or automatic periodically generated ones. Single reports can be set for any custom time period, while periodic reports can only be for the last day, week or month. You can also view all your generated reports from each report template. Any periodic report template can be disabled if you don't wish to keep automatically generating any specific periodic reports.
- To create a report go to the Management, on the Left sidebar panel and click on Reports submenu.
- Move your mouse cursor to the Reports top menu, and select Add new report
- In the new dialog window, enter the name and description for your report.
- Select the all the parameters for your report and click the Create button.
- To remove file(s) go to the Management, on the Left sidebar panel and click on Reports submenu.
- Move your mouse cursor to the Reports top menu, and select Remove report
- In the new dialog window, you must confirm the file(s) removal by clicking on the Confirm button.