The Users section is located in the Management left sidebar panel. It can be used to invite or remove users from your RMS account. This section of the RMS user manual provides an overview of the functions of the Users tab.
The Invite new user is used to invite new users to manage or view your RMS profile.
To invite a new user go to the RMS web page, Management on the Left sidebar panel, (Management → Users) and click on Users submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Users menu and select Invite new (Users → Invite new).
- Move your mouse pointer to the Users menu and click Invite new user.
- You will get a Invite new user pop-up window. All fields are mandatory.
- Enter the Email of the new user, select the Company user will be able to manage and set the Role. Each role has different user rights.
- Click Invite button when ready.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification: User invited.
Invited users will receive an email inviting them to join. Should they accept the invitation and register, they will automatically be assigned to the company and role you specify in these fields.
- Role - defines the user's role. Each role has different user rights on RMS. Possible roles:
- Read-only - users are used for demonstration purposes. They cannot perform any actions and cannot interact with any device, user or company.
- End client - can only see and interact with devices and users that belong to their specific company. End clients cannot create subsidiary companies and cannot manually move their company's credits.
- Administrator - have full control over their company devices, users, and any devices/ users that belong to their subsidiary companies. Administrators are able to create new users and subsidiary companies, as well as move credits between created subsidiary companies.
- After the new user will receive an email. User will have to create a new RMS account.
- Below you will see an example of such email.
The Remove option is used remove user(s) from your RMS profile.
To remove user(s) go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Users → Users) and click on Users submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Users menu and select Remove (Users → Remove).
- Select user(s) you want to remove.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Users menu and click Remove user.
- You will get a Remove pop-up window. Click Yes button to remove the user(s).
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification text: User removed.
The removed user(s) should longer be visible in the user table.
Add new company
To create a new company go to the RMS web page, Management on the Left sidebar panel, (Management → Companies) and click on Companies submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the top control Company menu and select Add new (Company → Add new).
The Add new function is used to create new companies for your RMS profile. You can create a subsidiary company that will belong to your current company.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Company menu and click Add new company.
- You will get a Add new company pop-up window.
- Enter your company name and select the parent company. Which parent company the newly created company will belong to.
- And finally click on the Create button.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification: Company created.
- Keep in mind, if you are a 3rd level company (your parent company has a parent company of its own), you cannot create a subsidiary company of your own.
To remove company go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Users → Companies) and click on Companies tab.
Move your mouse pointer to the top control Company menu and select Remove (Company → Remove).
- Select a company you would like to remove.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Company menu and click Remove company.
- You will get a confirmation pop-window. Click the Confirm button to continue.
- If there any assigned devices to the company you want to remove, all those devices will also be removed from the RMS.
- You can remove multiple companies at the same time.