RUT241 EAN code
The International Article Number (a.k.a. European Article Number or EAN) is a standard describing a barcode symbology and numbering system used in global trade to identify a specific retail product type, in a specific packaging configuration, from a specific manufacturer.
Teltonika products use the thirteen-digit EAN standard called EAN-13, which is comprised of three components:
- GS1 prefix - identifies the product's country of origin
- Manufacturer code - identifies the manufacturer
- Product code - identifies the product (assigned by the manufacturer)
EAN components specific to RUT241:
- GS1 prefix: 477 (Lithuania)
- Teltonika's EAN manufacturer code: 905184
- RUT241 product code: 0151*
- RUT241 full EAN number: 4779051840151
* Not to be confused with the device's product code specified on the packaging of the device.
RUT241 barcode example:
- EAN code search: https://www.ean-search.org/
- Some information was taken and modified from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Article_Number