RUT300 Ukraine UCRF
From Teltonika Networks Wiki
Main Page > RUT Routers > RUT300 > RUT300 Certification & Approvals > RUT300 Ukraine UCRF
UCRF is the Ukrainian State Centre of Radio Frequencies.
In accordance with Article 16 of the Law of Ukraine “On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine” the UCRF performs the following activities:
- radio frequency assignment, assigning the call signs to radio electronic facilities and issuing the permissions for their operation;
- maintaining the Register of radio frequency assignments;
- radio frequency monitoring;
- ensuring the electromagnetic compatibility of radio electronic facilities and radiating devices;
- taking measures for determination and elimination of sources of harmful interference;
- preparation of conclusions for decisions of the National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization concerning the issuance of licenses on radio frequency resource usage;
- preparation of conclusions on request of the National Television and Radio Broadcasting Council of Ukraine concerning the possibility and conditions of radio frequency use for TV and radio broadcasting;
- other kinds of activities related to usage of radio frequency resource of Ukraine.
By order of the National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization the UCRF performs an international protection and coordination of radio frequencies, takes part in activity of the International Telecommunication Union. As well, on request of the Commission the UCRF participates in performing the state supervision of compliance with frequency use legislation.
RUT300 devices are UCRF certified:
To download a PDF version of the certificate, click here.