RUTX08 Safety Information
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika Networks
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Main Page > RUTX Routers > RUTX08 > RUTX08 Manual > RUTX08 Safety Information
Operating temperature: -40° to +75° Celsius
Humidity should be in the range of 10% to 90% (non-condensing). Only use the device in dry environments.
Attention: operation outside the permissible range can considerably shorten the service life of the device.
Faulty and damaged products
- Do not attempt to disassemble the device or its accessories.
- Only qualified personnel must service or repair the device or its accessories.
- If your device or its accessories have been submerged in water punctured or subjected to a severe fall, do not use until they have been checked at an authorized service center.
- Only use approved accessories.
- Do not connect with incompatible products or accessories.
- You alone are responsible for how you use your device and any consequences of its use.
- Use of your device is subject to safety measures designed to protect users and their environment.
- Always treat your device and its accessories with care and keep it in a clean and dust-free place.
- Do not expose your device or its accessories to open flames or lit tobacco products.
- Do not expose your device or its accessories to liquid, moisture or high humidity.
- Do not drop, throw or try to bend your device or its accessories.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or aerosols to clean the device or its accessories.
- Do not paint your device or its accessories.
- Do not attempt to disassemble your device or its accessories, only authorised personnel must do so.
- Do not use your device in an enclosed environment or where heat dissipation is poor.
- Prolonged use in such space may cause excessive heat and raise ambient temperature, which will lead to automatic shutdown of your device or the disconnection of the mobile network connection for your safety. To use your device normally again after such shutdown, cool it in a well-ventilated place before turning it on.
- Please check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- Do not operate the device where ventilation is restricted.
- Do not use or install this product near water to avoid fire or shock hazard.
- Avoid exposing the equipment to rain or damp areas.
- Arrange power and Ethernet cables in a manner such that they are not likely to be stepped on or have items placed on them.
- Ensure that the voltage and rated current of the power source match the requirements of the device. Do not connect the device to an inappropriate power source.
- Do not leave your device and its accessories within the reach of small children or allow them to play with it. They could hurt themselves or others, or could accidentally damage the device. Your device contains small parts with sharp edges that may cause an injury or which could become detached and create a choking hazard.
- This device, like any wireless device, operates using radio signals, which cannot guarantee connection in all conditions. Therefore, you must never rely solely on any wireless device for emergency communications or otherwise use the device in situations where the interruption of data connectivity could lead to death, personal injury, property damage, data loss, or other loss.
- Device may become warm during normal use.