Template:Rms manual files config files add new config
To upload a config file go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, Files tab and click on Configuration submenu.
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Files menu (Files → Add new).
- Click Add file button, select the config file that you wish to add from your computer.
- (Optional) you can enter a short description for your file.
- Click Upload if successful your file will appear in the top of the Configuration table.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification in green text: File uploaded.
Download config file[edit source]
There are several ways you can download the router's configuration. Both options listed below.
From routers WebUI[edit source]
- To upload a config file, you must first obtain one by downloading it from the router's WebUI or if that router is added to RMS, you can download it from there.
- From router's WebUI. Navigate to System → Administration → Backup and download the backup file:
From RMS[edit source]
- Go to the homepage of RMS - https://rms.teltonika.lt.
- Place a check mark next to the device whose configuration you want to download.
- Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Export menu (Export → Backup).
- Click Download to get the configuration file.
You can also select multiple devices to download multiple configurations at the same time.
Example backup file: backup_9000000019_2019-06-13_11_52_05.tar.gz