Template:Rms manual management configuration download
The Backup is used to download configuration files for your selected device(s). Backup files can be uploaded only to identical devices with identical firmware. Once a backup file is uploaded to a router, that router will have identical configuration as the router from which the backup file originated (was downloaded from).
To download backup for your devices go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Management → Devices) and click on Devices submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Export menu and select Backup (Export → Backup).
The Backup function provides you with the possibility to download configuration files from devices registered on your RMS profile.
- Select the device(s) whose configuration file(s) you would like to download.
- You can select multiple devices.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Export menu and click Backup.
- Click the Confirm button.
- You will get a pop-up box that displays your selected device(s). In the Status column, click the link to download configuration files.
- You can easily download backup files by clicking the file link.
- You will be able to access and redownload the generated backup configuration(-s) anytime in Management → Files or in each device's details.