Template:Rms manual management configuration new alert
The Create alert is used to set up alerts for the specified device in the RMS. To create alert(s) go to Left sidebar panel (Management → Devices) and click on Devices submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Alerts menu and select Create alerts (Alerts → Create alert).
The Create alert function is used to set up a new custom alert event for a specified device.
- Select the device for which you want to create alert(s).
- Move your mouse pointer to the top control Alerts menu and select Create alert.
- A pop-up window with alert event, event subtype and other information for selected device will appear.
- Fill out and select the appropriate fields in the window and click the Save button.
- A new pop-up showing alert status for that device will appear. If successful you will get ✔ Device alert created successfully in the Status column.