Template:Rms manual management export event log
The Event Logs is used to download event log for your selected device(s). The Events Log windows display records of such event as logins, reboots, resets, connections, configuration changes and more.
To download event logs for your devices go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Management → Devices) and click on Devices submenu.
Move your mouse pointer to the Top control Export menu and select Event Logs (Export → Event Logs).
The Event logs function is used to download the event log file from the selected device(s).
- Select a device(s) whose events log file(s) you would like to download.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Export menu and click Event Logs.
- Click the Confirm button.
- You will get a pop-up box that displays your selected device(s).
- In the Status column click the link to download event log files.
- You can easily download event logs by clicking the file link.
- You will be able to access and redownload the generated event logs(-s) anytime in Management → Files or in each device's details.