Setting up WAN as LAN
From Teltonika Networks Wiki
Revision as of 14:31, 1 July 2020 by 18.104.22.168 (talk)
This article provides a guide on how to configure WAN port as LAN. These configurations are specifically made for RUTOS devices.
Configuring WAN as LAN
- First you want to make sure that you have ADVANCED mode enabled. This will allow you to choose from a larger variety of settings.
- After that navigate to Network > Interfaces
- Disable WAN interface
- Next we will edit our LAN interface and navigate to Physical settings where we will add Interface item from the dropdown menu.
- Select Ethernet Adapter item, by default it's eth1
- It should result in something like this.
- Once you're done with configurations above just save any changes you made. Now head to VLAN settings and check if WAN VLAN ID 1 is disabled, and ID 2 is untagged.
At this point, WAN port should work as LAN. Go ahead and try to swap from your to current port to WAN, you should be able to ping the router.