How can I configure devices from RMS?
The Configure device option allows you to modify configuration for your selected device(s). To configure your devices go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Management → Devices) and click on Devices submenu.
Scroll your mouse pointer to the Top control Configuration menu and select Configure device (Configuration → Configure device).
The Configuration function is used to change configuration of devices selected from your device table. You will get different configuration options depending on the device.
Step by step instructions[edit source]
- Select the device(s) that you wish to configure.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Configuration menu and click Configure device.
- You will get a pop-up box, where you will be able to choose settings you want to configure.
- Fill out the information and click Save button when ready.
- In the next window will display configuration progress.
- Click the Close button and close the Configure devices window.
- Allow some time for your device(s) to load new settings. It might take some time.