Companies can be found on left sidebar under Administration section. All settings related to company monitoring are here.
- Add a new company, move company or various actions with the company's credits.
- Remove selected companies.
- Search through existing companies by name, parent company.
- Various actions on a selected company, such as: View company details, View all company devices, View all company users, Show all company files, Show all children companies, and rename it.
- View companies tree, change table settings, refresh data.
- Allow to use parent company's credits.
Add new company
The Add new company function is used to create new companies for your RMS profile. You can create a subsidiary company that will belong to your current company.
- Click on blue + ADD button right of the title Companies.
- You will get a Add new company pop-up window.
- Enter your company name and select the parent company. Which parent company the newly created company will belong to.
- And finally click on the Create button.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification: Company created.
- Keep in mind, if you are a 3rd level company (your parent company has a parent company of its own), you cannot create a subsidiary company of your own.
To remove company go to the RMS web page, Left sidebar panel, (Administration → Companies).
Select companies, you'd like to remove and a Remove company button will appear left of the search bar.
- Select a company you would like to remove.
- Move your mouse pointer to the Remove company button and click it.
- You will get a confirmation pop-up window. Click the Confirm button to continue.
- If there any assigned devices to the company you want to remove, RMS won't let you remove the company.
- You can remove multiple companies at the same time.
By clicking on a arrow on a + ADD button. You will get a drop-down menu. Here you'll get to do various actions such as converting credits to company data, creating credit codes to activate or moving credits and packs between your companies.
1 RMS Credit provides 2GB of data.
- Move your mouse pointer to the drop-down menu and select Add data (+ ADD → Add data).
- In the new dialog window select the company to which the data will be added.
- Enter the amount of credits you want to use and click the Add button.
- You will get a confirmation dialog. Click the confirm button.
Data will be added and you will get confirmation message on the top of your screen: Data added successfully.
To create a credit code, click on arrow on a + ADD button. You will get a drop-down menu.
- Move your cursor to the drop-down menu. And click on Create code.
- Enter the number of credits you want to add to this credit code.
- Finally click on the Create button.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification: Code created successfully.
These codes will appear in the company details you've selected when creating code under Codes section.
Example of the credit code: 7crwfx4n9pkmkqu12hlao58r041dbe6i
To move credit(s) or packs click on arrow on a + ADD button. You will get a drop-down menu. Here you can move any number of available credits and packs from one company to another.
- Select move from company
- And select move to company.
- Enter the number of credits or packs to move and click on the Move button.
At the top of your screen, you will get a notification: Activate operation completed successfully.
By clicking View company details in the action column, you'll be redirected to a new page where you'll see all its information regarding details, monitoring, credits, etc.