RUT850 Configuration Examples
This page contains various configuration guides for the RUT850 router. Unlike the articles in the RUT850 Manual, which provide more general knowledge on all of the router's features and functions, these guides are more in-depth and are usually focused on specific configuration scenarios with extensive explanations. While most of the guides apply to both Windows and Linux Operating Systems, some are exclusive to one OS and others aren't OS specific in any way and apply to any system.
Router control and monitoring
- Command line interfaces
- UCI command usage
- SSH RSA key authentication (Linux)
- SSH RSA key authentication (Windows)
- How to generate TLS certificates (Windows)?
- OpenVPN configuration examples
- Setting up an IPsec tunnel between RUT and Cisco device
- Setting up a Static IP address on a Windows 10 PC
- Setting up a Static IP address on a Ubuntu 16.04 PC
- Setting up an FTP server on a Ubuntu 16.04 PC
- OpenVPN client on Windows
- OpenVPN client on Linux
- OpenVPN server on Windows