RUTX11 Configuration Examples
This page contains various configuration guides for the RUTX11 router. Unlike the articles in the RUTX11 Manual, which provide more general knowledge on all of the router's features and functions, these guides are more in-depth and are usually focused on specific configuration scenarios with extensive explanations. While most of the guides apply to both Windows and Linux Operating Systems, some are exclusive to one OS and others aren't OS specific in any way and apply to any system.
- RUTX DMVPN
- Setting up a GRE tunnel between RUTX and Cisco device
- Setting up a SSTP tunnel between RUTX and Mikrotik device
- Setting up an OpenVPN tunnel between RUTX and Mikrotik device
- Setting up a L2TP over IPsec tunnel between RUTX and Mikrotik device
- Setting up an IPsec tunnel between RUTX and Cisco device
- How to generate TLS certificates (Ubuntu 18)?
Router control & configuration
- Connecting two same subnet office networks using OpenVPN bridge (TAP) on RUTX
- Connecting to the office network remotely from your home via VPN (L2TP over IPsec) using RUTX
- Configuring clients to access internet through office's gateway from home using VPN RUTX
- Reaching your home network remotely with your Android device
- Encrypted smart home access using Android